The Walgreen company is an American company which was established in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois and has been headquartered in Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois. It is the second largest Pharmacy store chain in the United States. They are specialized in filling prescription, health and wellness products, photo service, health information. And as of August 2018 the company was having around 9,560 stores all over the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Walgreens have created a survey for their customers named as WalgreensListens survey. Through this survey the company is offering there customers a chance to speak out their minds by giving there opinions and suggestions on the products and services they are providing. In return to these feedbacks the customers are having an opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes and to win a grand prize of worth $3,000 in the form of a gift card, which can be used in the customer’s next visit to Walgreens store. The customer can take the survey very easily weather with or without a purchase from the store. With the purchase a customer can take the survey online but in case the customer is taking the survey without purchase then he/ she is allowed to do so through mail or by using a phone which will be an offline method.
Requirements For Walgreenslistens Survey:
- First of all a device is needed for taking the survey which can be a computer, laptop or can be a phone.
- Next a stable internet connection is required to access the portal.
- A valid purchase receipt from Walgreens store.
- One is required to have basic understanding of English and Spanish language to complete the survey.
- Pen and paper while taking the survey by mail.
WalgreensListens survey rules:
- A user must be a legal resident of the United States for taking the survey.
- Next the company has set an age limit i.e. of 18 years, if a person has attained the age of 18 then he/ she is able to take part in the WalgreensListens survey.
- If the user is working as an employee or as a staff member in the Walgreens company then he/ she is not allowed to take the survey. And also the immediate family members of these workers are not allowed to take the WalgreensListens survey.
- A customer must take the survey within 72 hours of printing the purchase receipt.
- Users who have won the prize of $3,000 are required to claim there prize within 14 days of winning the prize.
- The winner is responsible for all the state and federal taxes which are associated with the prize.
- A customer is allowed to take only one Survey in one month regardless of how the customer is spending at Walgreens.
- Only one survey can be done using a single purchase receipt.
Steps Involved In WalgreensListens Survey Online:
There is a very simple procedure to take the survey online and it is not even time consuming, the survey will take hardly few minutes of a customer for getting completed:
- Firstly visit to the official site of Walgreens.
- After that the user is required to choose one preferred language among Spanish and English.
- Then the user will be asked to enter the Survey code, password date of visit, time of visit and other details and all these details will be present on the purchase receipt.
- Now click on the button “take survey” to begin with the survey.
- After doing that a page will appear consisting of certain questions, the user is required to answer these questions honestly and genuinely.
- Now after answering these questions simply click on the “submit” button.
- And finally the user is done with the survey now he/ she is having an opportunity to enter into the sweepstakes and can win $3,000 gift card which can be used in his/ her next visit.
WalgreensListens Offline Survey:
There are two ways available through which a customer can take WalgreensListens offline Survey i.e. by phone and by mail without having any purchase receipt.
It is a simple process of taking the survey by phone, here the user is required to simply make a call at 1 800 219 7451 and answer all the questions which are being asked by the user at call so as to enter into the sweepstakes.
In this method the user is required to take a pen and a paper of size 3″ X 5″ and write down all the personal details on it including full name, phone number, residential address, email address. And in the body of letter write all those opinions and suggestions which a user is having. And lastly mail this post at customer satisfaction sweepstakes
Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006. The company must receive this mail in between 30 April to 12 May, if company receives the mail later than this time then the user will loose the chance to enter into the sweepstakes.
Working Hours & Customer Service Of Walgreens:
Working hours timings of Walgreens may vary depending on the location of the store but mainly the working hours of Walgreens are from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Friday and on Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and the store remains closed on Sundays.
In case the customer is facing any trouble, issue or problems regarding the survey or regarding the company, then the user may directly call at 1-800-925-4733/ 1-877-250-5823 for getting the solutions easily.
There is an other way also available for getting in touch with the customer support team of Walgreens i.e. online at https://www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us-landing.jsp.
WalgreensListens survey has been created by the Walgreens company to know that what do there customers expects from them. Through the survey the customers are having an opportunity to speak out there mind and also they are having a chance to enter into the sweepstakes from which a gift card of worth $3,000 can be won. For winning the prize a user is required to complete the survey first but there are certain rules which are mandatory to be followed by a user. The WalgreensListens survey is working as a relationship between the Walgreens company and their customers.