Apple has brought an entirely new level of enthusiasm to the market due to the debut of its AirPods and AirPods Pro products. It would appear that using AirPods is the optimal approach to listening to your preferred music while traveling.
AirPods may be used with any Apple product, including smartphones and tablets like the iPhone and iPad. In their capacity as Bluetooth devices, they are also capable of being connected to a Windows machine.
You can listen to music on your AirPods by connecting them to a laptop, which is also a very convenient way to do it. Although it might not look so straightforward at first glance, connecting AirPods to a laptop is actually quite simple. In this article, we will help you to Connect AirPods to Dell Laptop, with proper steps and images.
Can You Connect Airpods To Dell Laptop?
Yes. Any model of AirPods can pair with any Dell laptop as long as the latter has Bluetooth capabilities. If your Dell laptop does not have Bluetooth technology, you can use a Bluetooth adapter to enable Bluetooth connectivity in your dell laptop.
The most likely explanation for why your Dell laptop is unable to connect with your AirPods is either that your Dell laptop does not come equipped with Bluetooth or that you are not correctly pairing the two devices. Both your AirPods and your Dell laptop must have Bluetooth turned on for the two devices to be able to pair with one another.
How To Connect AirPods to Dell Laptop
The following steps must be taken to connect AirPods to a Dell laptop:
- To launch the Windows Settings menu, press the Windows key and the letter I simultaneously.
- To select it, select Device.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature.
- To add Bluetooth or other devices, click the Add button.
- Choose the Bluetooth option.
- Lift the top of the case that contains your AirPods.
- While holding down the button behind your AirPods Case, press the button.
- When the white light flashes, you can let go of the button.
- Choose your AirPods from the list of devices that have been detected.
- Just hit the Done button.
You should read this post all the way to the end if you are looking for additional information, as well as detailed instruction with pictures that walks you through how to connect AirPods to your Dell laptop.
If you follow this article all the way to the conclusion, you will not only learn how to connect different types of AirPods to your Dell laptop, but you will also find out what you should do in the event that your AirPods are unable to connect to your Dell laptop.
Why AirPods Won’t Connect To Dell Laptop? Explained
- Bluetooth is not turned on in this device.
- Bluetooth driver that has been corrupt.
- Outdated driver for the Bluetooth device
Bluetooth is not turned on in this device
If your AirPods will not connect to your Dell laptop, you will first need to ensure that the Bluetooth feature is turned on for both your AirPods and your Dell computer. Only then will the two devices be able to be linked.
If your Dell laptop is unable to locate your AirPods, this is likely due to the fact that you have not activated the Bluetooth feature on your AirPods.
Bluetooth driver that has been corrupt.
Drivers have a high risk of becoming corrupted for a number of reasons, the most important of which are the following:
Windows will automatically install updates if you add new software to your computer.
If you discover that any of the causes listed above have occurred during the past several weeks, then you will need to undo them in order to use your Bluetooth device in the correct manner.
We recommend using software like DriverEasy, that’ll automatically fix, download or update the drivers that are missing from your dell laptop.
Outdated driver for the Bluetooth device
There is a possibility that it has been some time since you updated your Dell laptop, and as a result, you must have allowed your Bluetooth drive to be in an out-of-date state for a period of time.
An out-of-date driver may not include the most recent version of a required update, which is intended to ensure that the hardware operates as it should.
The following is a rundown of how to update the Bluetooth Driver:
1. Open Windows Search and look for “device manager.” Once you find it, click on it.
2. Double-click on the Bluetooth icon to view the driver for Bluetooth.
3. To update the driver for your AirPods, right-click on the driver, and select the appropriate option.
4. Select the option to automatically seek for driver updates.
5. Continue to adhere to the provided directions until you have successfully updated all of your drivers.
6. Restart your Dell laptop.
7. Attach your AirPods to your computer using the included cable.
We’d again recommend using driver easy to update missing drivers automatically. Otherwise, keep your windows up to date.
Will AirPods work with Dell laptop?
Yes, Airpods will work with dell laptop. You just need to make sure that your dell laptop has a latest version of bluetooth.
Why won’t my AirPods connect to Dell laptop?
Please check if your laptop has a Bluetooth feature or not, if it has Bluetooth and still doesn’t connect with the AirPods, update Bluetooth drivers, and update windows.