UNCgenie, University of North Carolina at Greensboro is a well known coeducational and research center. And UNCgenie Portal have been created by the developers of university of North Carolina in such a way so as to serve in many different fields . UNCgenie Portal have been mainly design for staff members, students, parents of students and other people who are related to the university. The portal is having various uses like staff members can use this portal for checking details about the lectures and students can get all details from here such as detail about admission process and parents here can check that how well their kids are performing in the university. The portal is not only making the things simple for everyone but also helping them to find all the important stuff easily. UNCgenie Portal can also be used as a mode of payment and one here can get billing information too.
How to login at UNCgenie Portal?
For getting access to the details one is required to get logged in first for which there are some steps required to be followed:
- First of all visit to the official site of UNCgenie login i.e. at www.uncg.edu.
- Now the homepage will appear where one can see the login form.
- Here the user is required to enter the credentials i.e. username and password.
- After entering the details now click on the “login” button, and one is logged in successfully.
Login credentials like username and password is based on the 9 digits university ID number and on the 6 digit PIN which will be set by a user himself/ herself. In the user is not having ID of university then he/ she is required to go to the web page of “UNCG University ID Lookup” and follow some instructions to the get the credentials. And in case when an user doesn’t knows his/ her PIN then the user is required to follow certain instructions at “Get My Pin Process” web page.
How to recover password?
When the user have forgotten the login password then he/ she is having an option to recover it by following certain simple steps:
- Again firstly visit to the official portal of UNCgenie and go to the login page.
- Now here one can see the option of “forgotten password”, the user is required to click on this button.
- Then by filling some details related to account an user will get a verification mail at provided email address.
- The user is required to verify the mail and follow some more simple instructions.
- And lastly the page will appear asking for setting a new password, and that’s how a password can be recovered at UNCgenie.
Advantages of UNCgenie portal:
The portal is providing various services to different people and that’s why UNCgenie is a all in one site:
To the staff members:
From the UNCgenie portal staff members can easily get information regarding to the lectures i.e. what are the timings, and what are the other official tasks which are required to be completed by them.
To the students:
The UNCgenie is very useful for the students as from here they can know details related to the admission process, fee depositing, etc. The portal is also providing students with an up to dated time table, library readings, required study materials for their particular course. And students are also allowed to make payments easily from their UNCgenie account.
To the parents:
Through the help of UNCgenie portal it has became easy for the parents of students to check that how well there children are performing. The parents are able to check the status of their child’s study anytime they wanted as the service is available to them is for 24*7.
How to Upload Documents and Forms at UNCgenie:
- Firstly search and click on the “financial aid” tab at UNCgenie portal.
- After that select the financial aid Documents upload option there.
- Then select the year of financial aid.
- Now a user is required to select the type of document which he/ she desires to upload from the drop down menu.
- Then select choose file to browse the document on the computer.
- After that click on the “uplod” button and the document will upload successfully.
- To verify that document has been uploaded or not one can review the messages.
- Financial Aid office staff will review this document within one or two business days.
Payment at UNCgenie:
The UNCgenie portal can also be used to find out the different modes of payment and information of billing. This can be used by a student to pay his/ her university fee and other filling info and other things which are available for the financial system.
How to check the payment confirmation?
There are some steps which must be followed for confirming payments:
- Firstly visit to the UNCgenie homepage and choose the students tab.
- After that click on the “payment confirmation” option.
- Then select those terms and conditions which are more appropriate for the user and click on the “submit” button.
- Then if the arrangement of payments are complete then the user will be shown “registration confirmed” and in case if not the message will be “No Registration confirmation exists on your record”.
The process of registration begins after official bills has been created and has been sent them out by the cashier and the students accounts office.
How a student can view his/ her bill?
- First of all visit to the UNCgenie homepage and get logged into the UNCgenie account.
- Then click on the students account center.
- And one will get his/ her current e-bill statement displayed on the screen.
- For viewing the recent transactions statement, one is required to click on “view activity” button.
In case the students, staff members or the parents are having some queries or issues then they can get in touch with the customer support team easily by simply making a call at following numbers:
- For registration of the students one can call at 33-633-45-946.
- The number of provision is 033-633-45-946.
- To get in touch with Human resource development department call at 033-6634-3345009.
UNCgenie Portal is used for multipurpose reasons, one can get all the important information here and can also make payments. The portal has been created basically to make things easy for staff members, students of the university and for the parents of these students as well.