If you are a Kodi streamer, you might stumbled about the message that requires you to visit a website to pair your device. In such cases, you need to know about tvad me pair. If you do not have any idea about it, no need to worry. This article will help you with details about https://Tvad.me/pair, steps to use it and other related details. Also this article will help you with the answers for the burning questions related to Tvad me pairing.
Why Tvad me pair?
You can get all videos from remote servers. You need to have softwares such as Kodi, Plex and Streamio to download the videos from remote server. There are several stream providers available. Some may be public while others may be private. Kodi is one such service provider. Kodi software has great popularity all over the country. Due to the everyday updates and popularity, Kodi followers have increased. Every Kodi add on has its own scrapers. Some of the providers have multiple scrapers as well.
Due to increased number of Kodi users and its popularity, Kodi became unsustainable. To get rid of this issue, Kodi developers introduced Tvad me server. The error message for pairing will never allow you to watch your favourite videos until you fix the issues. To avoid such error messages Kodi developers introduced tvad me pairing which helps to avoid interruptions. Tvad me is a famous server. If you use kodi server to watch videos, you should be familiar with several add ons. Tvad me pair is one of the add-ons used to avoid any kind of interruptions. This add-on will help you to watch the videos in a peaceful manner. This is very simple to pair. Find and follow the instructions mentioned in this article to fix the Tvad me pair error and related issues.
Is the Tvad me pair safe?
Everyone will have the query on mind like whether this https://Tvad.me pair is safe or not. The answer is it is absolutely safe. There is nothing malicious about Tvad me pairing. It is 100% safe for the users to stream the videos.
Duration of pairing:
The website says that the Tvad me pairing will be active for four hours. So pairing needs to be done on every four hours. After four hours you need to pair your IP address with the Tvad me IP address.
How to fix Tvad me pair Error :
There are several methods available to fix issues. The most common method to fix the error is stream authorization method. In this method, we need to get IP address of our device and we need to pair our IP address with Tvad me pair IP address. To fix Tvad me Pair issues, there are three methods available which are listed as follows. Follow any of the methods according to your convenience and enjoy the videos without any interruption. The core fix will be authorising your IP from the providers site.
Method: 1: Direct authorization:
This is the easiest method among all the available methods that directly receive permission from the provider. Find the below steps in order to fix the errors relate to Tvad me pair.
Steps to fix:
- Open web browser and give the URL (http://tvad.me/pair) provided in the Kodi pop up window.
- If you are using Fire stick, you will not be able to connect to browser. You have to connect your device such as laptop, PC or computer to the same IP address as of the router. In this way, We are authorising our IP not the device. Authorisation is possible from any device.
- Connect your device to the same network for authorisation.
- Click “Active streaming” option available in the screen.
- A message will be displayed saying “Your IP has been authorized for four hours” in the screen.
- Most of the times, you may get captcha to solve then before active streaming option.
Method: 2: Disabling hosters with Captcha:
This is the second method in which you have to disable hosters with captcha. Using this method, we can configure our scrapers to captcha or any other authorisation. This will remove many links that reduces the traffic. Find the below steps to disable it in Kodi.
- Right click on the favourite add-on option in your Kodi home screen.
- Select “Settings” option from the list having options such as Information, settings, metaliq and so on.
- Select “Playback” option to get different option from the menu.
- Check whether the “Hosters With Captchas” option is disabled or not.
- If it is not disabled, disable it.
- You have to disable hosters with captcha for every video you are watching in order to get better quality.
Method: 3: Configuring URL resolver:
This method is a onetime procedure. Disabling hosters with Captcha can be useful if we have 2 or 3 add ons. But most of the servers use multiple add ons. By following this Method, you can get rid of unwanted and unsafe URLs.
- Launch the Kodi software and click on “Settings” option.
- Click “System Settings” and convert the Settings mode to expert mode.
- Select “Add ons” option and select “Manage Dependencies”.
- Choose “URL resolver” from the list of options available.
- Click “Configure” option and several hosters name will appear on the screen.
- Select Tvad run and disable it.
Pairing using VPN:
If the Kodi box has Virtual Private Network (VPN) installed and running, then it will have an external IP address that is different from your phone. That means this IP will not be available on same VPN. Under this situation, you have to use Kodi box only. No other options available under this condition. If the Kodi box has windows or android installed, then a browser will be available to use. You can switch between Kodi app and the browser using ctrl and tab on your keyboard or using accessing the recent items in your mobile.
If you are fire TV or fire stick user, you will not have browser to use. But you can try downloading the “downloader” app and install that.
Using this article, enjoy all your videos without any issues. Do not forget to pair your device for every four hours.
Conclusion : The above two methods can be followed to solve tvad.me/pair errors on kodi app.If you followed both the steps and still not able to overcome with https://tvad.me/pair error then please do comment below and we will reply as soon as possible.